Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

By rayray13 BRONZE, Fenwick, West Virginia
rayray13 BRONZE, Fenwick, West Virginia

Live your life as if theres no tomorrow because anything may happen when you least expect it, so stay happy and live life free and make the best of it while you can!

July 15th, 2011 was the release date of the very last Harry Potter movie of the hit series that took the world by storm in 2001. We continue to follow Harry Potter and his friends in the battle against Lord Voldemort just one last time. Many fans of the series were unsure about the movie seeing how it was the last time we would ever see Harry Potter's grand adventures, but the movie definitely pleased it's viewers and made a wonderful ending to the series. I have been a fan of Harry Potter since it was released, having read all the books and seen all the movies various times. I watched the movie in my home town theater at the midnight release. I didn't know whether to be excited that the movie was finally here, or sad that it was the very last movie of the series that I have followed since I was very young. The movie instantly continued where it left off in the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, with Voldemort gaining the Elder wand and Harry searching for Horcruxes.Now I don't want to reveal anything to those who haven't seen it so I shall be very careful that i don't give away any good details of the movie. In this movie Harry, with the help of Ron and Hermione, Return to their home of Hogwarts, searching for horcruxes to weaken Voldemort so that Harry may finally destroy Voldemort and return the peace back to his world of magic. There are many twists and turns in Harry's latest adventure, and many scenes that will keep you on edge. There are moments in the movie that are completely shocking and definitely entertaining. This is one movie you definitely can't fall asleep through. With battle scenes and unexpected surprises, you will love this final look into the life of the legendary Harry Potter. This movie is definitely a movie I would recommend to anyone who loves intense battle sequences and interesting twists. On a scale of one to ten, I would definitely rate this movie a ten, five stars for sure.The world agrees as well, with the movie making $91,071,119 JUST on the first day of release, in total so far the movie has made $202,620,674. This movie was definitely a hit and one for the history books, beating box office records. This movie is terrific and I, as well as the rest of the world, approve. As I left the theater the night I watched it, excitement still running through me, I was disappointed that it was over, but definitely pleased with the story of the young boy with a troubled life that grew into every ones hearts. Harry Potter, the boy who lived.

My nave is Raven and i am an inspiring artist and writer. I am a Harry Potter fanatic so I wanted to write a review of what I thought about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, so enjoy!