Tron Legacy | Teen Ink

Tron Legacy

June 15, 2011
By Anonymous

It’s been 28 years since the first… now Tron Legacy is out! It was the sequel to Tron in 1982. Tron legacy is full of technology. I think Tron Legacy is a very awesome movie and it always leave me at the edge of the sear wanting me to know more, even though some people may say its very boring, essentially nonsense it is still a very good movie because there is tons of action and most parts in the beginning and end is very exciting. There are two worlds in Tron Legacy, one is Earth, the other is the game Tron but in a world. One night Sam’s father disappeared and never returned, later Sam finds out he was that his father was trapped inside the Tron World.

Tron Legacy is full of excitement, for example in the beginning Sam secretly went into his fathers company to take some data. He was discovered by security and followed to the top of the building then… no I’m not going to spoil it. Watch it and find out.

Another thrilling part of the movie was when Sam, Corra (an ISO), and his father Kevin Flynn attempts to escape from the Tron world. It was so exciting and intense, fighter planes with seeking missiles attacking wit their leader Clu. Will Sam, Corra, and his father make it? Or die trying…

On the other hand it may be boring in the middle and you might find some parts that are confusing and ask questions like: What is the grid? How did Sam get into the Tron World? How did his father get trapped? Also Tron legacy may have a slow pace, you might feel like its been five hours but it had only been two hours. Tron Legacy’s pace maybe slow but, its intense and exciting. Its not boring at all, it may have some parts that are fake and full of nonsense, like a army of programs going into Earth and taking over the world.

Watch it or you’ll regret it.