Never Say Never | Teen Ink

Never Say Never

Justin Bieber’s Never Say Never is about a documentary about a normal teen from Ontario, Canada that is discovered on YouTube and immediately becomes a national pop star sensation. In this movie, Justin is proven to be more than just your normal talented teen with his numerous instrumental abilities and his naturally incredible voice.

Throughout the movie, Justin’s many different talents are displayed in home videos from his youngest ages to present day. It goes into detail about the founding of Justin Bieber by a famous agent named Scooter Braun on YouTube after Justin and his mother had continuously added videos of the young boy singing, dancing, playing instruments, and competing in talent shows within his town. Once discovered Bieber signs under big time pop star, Usher’s label and comes under the management of Scooter Braun.

Bieber’s world tour is focused on his final concert which is to be preformed at one of the most famous arena’s in the world, Madison Square Garden. Along the tour of 87 shows, Justin is faced with the obstacle of vocal stress and homesickness. There are appearances by famous artists such as Usher, Jaden Smith, Sean Kingston, Boys II Men, Miley Cyrus, and many others.

This movie is very inspiring for young children and teens with a dream to succeed. Never say Never is heart wrenching story that is good for any family. I give this movie a rating a 4 ½ out of 5 stars for it’s ability to keep eyes glued to the television and teach an incredible message.