Soul Surfer | Teen Ink

Soul Surfer

April 30, 2011
By pandalover BRONZE, LITTLETON, Colorado
pandalover BRONZE, LITTLETON, Colorado
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Ww Have Done The Impossible And That Makes Us Mighty!


Soul Surfer is about a girl with an outrageous talent for surfing.She lost her arm and nearly her life in an experience with a terrifying shark. It was a awful accident, especially for the family and her. The woman who played Bethany Hamilton was Anna Sophia Robb.She acted the part exquisitely, I hear the movie was a truly amazing.

When she recovered from the shark attack she kept trying to be the same. Everyone thought it was truly impossible to go back to where they left it before the accident. At first Bethany (aka: Anna) was finding it harder to surf. No matter who would try to tell her to give up surfing she never listened, she wouldn’t give up trying to get back out there. All she needed was a little extra power and strength.


It is uncertain of how much money the movie has made so far! But for sure it would be all over the Internet and Television in about a month. It is still in theaters so that might be the reason why I am not able to recover most of the facts. The review of the movie is about 6 out of 10, I am hoping it will get better.I have not seen the movie yet, but from all the reviews it has received it does sound very interesting in many ways.

If you watch the movie, you realize that it is important it is to keep trying, there is always going to be a bump in the road! Every boulder, rock, pebble, or even a crack is going to hit us as we drive down the road we call life,sometimes its going to take way more strength as it did the last.No matter what place you are in the world, nor- does it matter how you look, how you act, or it doesn’t matter if you are disabled. If you believe in your self, and do not stop trying ,one day you will realize that you can do anything even surf with only one arm. Lets just be glad that Bethany Hamilton realized that before it was too late.


The author's comments:
I hope you get the last paragraph.