Easy A This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Easy A” is definitely a comedy to watch with friends. It will have you falling off your seat laughing, or at least that’s what I did. The comedic Emma Stone (“Superbad”) plays Olive Penderghast, an ordinary, clean-cut, high school girl who tries to increase her popularity by telling a little white lie. At first it helps her use the school’s rumor mill to her advantage, but soon things get out of hand, making her realize she needs to come clean.

The movie is very funny, but it also has an important message: a lie, no matter how small, can turn into something bigger in the blink of an eye.

I wouldn’t recommend this movie for those under 13 because it contains a bit of sexuality and bad language. All in all, “Easy A” is satisfying.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Brittbyheart said...
A bit of sexuality? There was a lot, plus, I think this work needs to be a little more detailed. If I have never seen the movie, just reading this article, it would not make me want to see the movie at all.