Inception | Teen Ink

Inception

By Hojoon96 BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
Hojoon96 BRONZE, Centralia, Washington

I’ve always loved sleeping since I was born, not because it’s comfortable or relaxing. It puts me in my own imaginary world where I could be create things in my mine and change it whatever possible way I could think of.

Like the movie Inception that was nominated for 8 Oscars. Earned $62,785,337 in the first week. This movie puts you into the director/writer’s dream (Christopher Nolan). Staring Leonardo Di Caprio playing as Dom Cob, Joseph Gordon-Levitt playing as Dom’s sidekick: Arthur, and Ellen Page playing as Ariadne, the designer of the dream. Rated PG-13, which is great movie for kids who are trying to avoid R movies. This movie has combinations of different genre such as action, mystery, sci-fi, and thriller. A great movie for people who are into those kinds of genre.
The storyline for this movie is about Dom Cob’s (Leonardo Di Caprio) rare ability to access valuable secrets from deep within the subconscious during the dream state, when the mind is at its most vulnerable. Cobb’s rare ability has made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved. Now Cobb is been given a chance a chance for redemption. A chance to put his life back together. Cobb and his specialist must pull of the impossible: their task is not to steal an idea but to plant one. But no matter how careful Cobb plans, there is an enemy that watches every move that Cobb makes; which puts Cobb and his teammates into a life risking task. An enemy that only Cobb could have seen coming.

Can this movie pull the impossible? With the great acting from the cast and with the mind twisting story I give this movie 9 out of 10 stars. This is the kind of movie you would want to beg your parents to let you go see.