Justin Bieber (never say never) | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber (never say never)

By Rachelismyname BRONZE, Middletown, New York
Rachelismyname BRONZE, Middletown, New York

" Why try so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out"

“As forest Gump once said, “Movies are like a box of chocolates”. You never know what to expect. A few days ago I went to the movies and saw the Justin Bieber Movie (never say never). Going into this movie I wasn’t sure if I would like it. I’m not one of those fan girls who say “I HAVE to marry him” and I don’t hate him either. I wasn’t really sure if it would exceed my expectations or disappoint me.

To be honest I hate movies that are all about a few concerts of a famous star. The perfect example of this would be the Hannah Montana or the Miley Cyrus movie, it was awful. However to my surprise this movie wasn’t anything like that. Who doesn’t want to be a star for a day, all the attention on them and millions of fans chanting your name? Well this movie showed a day in the life of a pop star. You know how when you’re little and growing up, people are always asking you what you want to be when you grow up? Well I feel like Justin didn’t think or want to be a star he knew he would be a star. Even if it took years on end he would still make it to the top.
There were two different versions of this movie. The “Never Say Never Movie” or the “Director’s cut”. Another choice we got was to see it in 3-D. I saw the director’s cut in 3-D. I was really surprised how high tech and elaborate his concerts and shows are. When the concert’s start , it looks like a million stars in the sky blowing up one by one. There are certain parts of this movie that can dig deep and inspire you to do good things, or random acts of kindness. It shows how they give back to their fans because without them Justin wouldn’t be where he is today. Justin Bieber is one of the best known pop singers in America and in the movie it lets you know that that’s true. What girl doesn’t drool over him right? Well in the movie one lucky girl gets picked to go up on stage, he sings to her and gives her flowers. People don’t all have the same opinions that I do and I know that. However I feel like he does this because he feels like no matter who you are, you’re a star and should have your minute of fame even if it’s as “The girl who Justin Bieber sang to”.
You don’t need to be obsessed or even like Justin Bieber to enjoy this movie. I think the motive of this movie was to inspire people to follow their dreams, also to make him appeal to a wider range of people .This really does capture the ”True Justin” and his life. By seeing this movie for myself I have one thing only to admit, I have Bieber fever!