Amanda Knox Murder In Italy | Teen Ink

Amanda Knox Murder In Italy

By Candii BRONZE, Middletown, New York
Candii BRONZE, Middletown, New York

LIVE,LOVE, LAUGH.

Amanda Knox was an American student traveling from Seattle to Perugia, Italy and gets herself into trouble. She and new her Italian boyfriend Raffaele met a month after Amanda went Italy. Although Amanda was an innocent girl, when she went Italy it all changed. She becomes a totally different person .She becomes evi.23 year old Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito were convicted in 2007 for the killing and sexually assaulting Meredith Kercher. After a night of partying and smoking, Amanda and her boyfriend Rafaelle went home to Meredith studying. Meredith was asked to go out with the couple but she did not accept the offer. So Amanda and her boyfriend started agreeing, next the arguing turned into something bad. Meredith Kercher was a British exchanged student that went to school in Italy.

In a powerful 20 minute address to the court Amanda reached out to the family of Meredith, about the assaulting and murder. Amanda addressed the court before but it was never so long or so passionately. She said she regretted not being able to speak her mind before. Amanda once said she thought of Meredith as a dear friend she is grateful and honored that she met. Was this statement true? Did it come straight from the heart? Maybe. In a previous trial Knox described Kercher as a friend whose death shocked her.

Many people say that Amanda Know was a person that has a mental problem. Some say this is true, others say this is false. My opinion is that she needs professional help. She is an unstable person. Both her and Rafaelle. They had no reason to assault and kill Meredith Kercher. Meredith did not deserve to die at such a young age. To any student that would like to travel to another country to study, I advise you to watch out for yourself, because you never know what can happen.

To the family of Meredith, I send my love to you .Meredith did not deserve this. May her soul rest in peace.