Paranormal Activity 2 | Teen Ink

Paranormal Activity 2

By Deja1234 BRONZE, Middletown, New York
Deja1234 BRONZE, Middletown, New York

live life to the fullest , as if todays your last day and there's no tomorrow.

What would you do if your family was in danger of a demon being in your home ? The movie Paranormal Activity 2 , the family dog growls there Spanish maid burns religious incense, the new baby coo’s, and is curious on the unseen presence of this horrible devil, and the family in time is becoming the devil’s prey !
The Most Anticipated horror event of the year !
A Family living in California whose home has been distraught by a demon, makes you think ; is this real? The family moves in and looks forward to the surrounding serenity, but doesn't know what's in store for them. I was absolutely mortified, shocked, and amazed. Amazed on how the couple Sprague Grayden, Brian Boland, and there family could survive and last another second in their Amityville horror home.
THE DEMAND DOESN’T LEAVE ! Its ridiculous. Their teenage daughter, determined to prove a point to her father who says nothings going on in the house, and that he doesn't believe in what she or anyone says what so ever. He’s already assumed that its all in their heads. He Eventually fires there maid for burning the religious incense and explains to her that him nor his family doesn't believe in that. Sooner or later Brian the father, and Sprague the mother of hunter and step mother of there daughter install camera’s around the house in the kitchen, living room, the baby hunter’s room, and even outside near the pool area at there California home.
While everyone in there home try’s to do there daily routines and living there everyday lives , frightening things take place. Cabinets open and all slam shut at once , Sprague gets brutally dragged around her house into a closet by this entity . Even the innocent baby Hunter is involved with this situation and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it .
This film will surely open your eyes and make you become paranoid when you are in your home. “ paranormal activity 2” is based on a true story directed by Tod Williams that will blow your mind away . Tod also shares his idea’s for a possible paranormal activity 3 .
What would you do if you and your family was in this predicament ?

on Mar. 31 2011 at 9:17 am
mr.awesome15120 SILVER, Levering, Michigan

dont get mad get even

ya. i think so to.

JacobG. SILVER said...
JacobG. SILVER, Yuma, Arizona

" All for one, one for all"

I dont think theyre supposed to be scary. I think its a movie thats supposed to say "did that just happen?"

on Mar. 22 2011 at 9:35 am

dont get mad get even

this movie isnt even that scary. neither is the first one