Billy Madison | Teen Ink

Billy Madison

By BenDover BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
BenDover BRONZE, Centralia, Washington

Have you ever seen a movie that by the time your done watching it you have a 6-pack? Billy Madison is just the movie if you have not. The hilarious Adam Sandler is the main star in this moving picture. I’ve watched this movie so many times I can remake it with me being the only character. It just never gets old!
In order to inherit his fed up father’s hotel empire, an immature and lazy man must repeat grades 1-12 all over again. In this comedy/romance, Billy (Adam Sandler) finds his 3rd grade teacher (Bridget Wilson) to be very attractive but she rejects him until she falls under his dung loving spell. While in 5th grade he faces a retired wrestler (Josh Mostel) making up lies about his back to school education until Billy’s elementary friends make him admit that he was being set up.
This comedy is my favorite movie of all time. Most pictures you can only see once and be done with it, but not this one. I can watch this movie over and over again and I still laugh when I see it today. It consists of many catch fraises such as “O’ Doyle rules!” or the catchy “Back to School” song Billy sings.
I would definitely rate this home movie 5 penguins out of 5. There really aren’t any parts of this movie that are not enjoyable! Everything that the characters do is a laugh. Well unless you are a spineless, coldhearted, monster. There is an exception for you. If you have not seen Billy Madison, I highly recommend this comedy when you need a good laugh after a rough day. Potentially even for a feature night with popcorn and a few friends.