R.E.D | Teen Ink

R.E.D

February 10, 2011
By hughjass BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
hughjass BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Are you a fan of action/comedy films? Would you happen to be a fan of Bruce Willis/Morgan Freeman? You would love the movie RED a high action comedy film. I’m going to tell you about it not much that it’s going to give away this amazing movie.



This Movie is about a retired Black ops agent Frank Moses (Bruce Willis). That is trying to get killed by the CIA and regroups with his old team, Marvin Boggs, Victoria, and Joe Matheson. They try to survive with everybody against them. The cast is stacked with great actors like Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren.



I like this movie (RED) for many reasons. First it has amazing action in it. I’m a huge fan of action films they are phenomenal. Action films are also very intense and I love the intensity in this movie. RED just doesn’t only have action in it. It has great and wowing comedy in it. Comedy movies are incredible and also obviously funny. Now I’m telling you this movie has both comedy and action two outstanding genres.




Now if you like comedy and action. You would love the movie RED it has both of those genres in it. If I had to rate this 1-10 it would definitely be a 10. This movie is probably one of the most phenomenal action movie you’ll ever see. So if you’re bored and you want to watch an inspiring action movie watch the movie RED, and this incredible movie will keep u entertained.