Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

January 27, 2011
By Jaime Curiel SILVER, Commerce City, Colorado
Jaime Curiel SILVER, Commerce City, Colorado
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is the best of the Harry Potter series since The Goblet of Fire. This movie filmed in London, England and was released on November 19, 2010. This movie is in a dark kind of mood that gets the audience full of suspense. The director did a great job with the graphics, the tone, timing, and the sounds of the actions. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson had their best performance in this movie.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is a great movie because the actors really get into their characters. They have passion for acting and I think that’s what makes it a good movie. Some scenes are quiet and suspenseful which makes the viewer want to think about what’s going to happen next. I liked this movie because it took the Harry Potter series to another level.

Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) has to collect all the Horcruxes that lord Voldemort has left behind and has to destroy them, but he has no idea where they are or how to destroy them. Harry Potter is an orphan kid who in the first movie learned he was a wizard. Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermoine (Emma Watson) are Harry’s best friends and help him fight lord Voldemort.

This movie allowed Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson to grow as actors and see how much they have matured since their first movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Not only have the actors grown, but the director has grown as well. The ending of the movie makes people not want to wait for the second part. If you want to see an awesome movie I recommend you watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.