Salt1

Do you think you could tell the difference between a Russian spy and a normal working American Citizen? The movie Salt, released in theaters on July 23, 2010, takes you into the life of a Russian spy who was sent to America to lead a normal American life and wait for the day she was given her assignment. While waiting, Evelyn Salt (Angelina Jolie) was near many Russian spies who Salt did not know were there. Trying to look normal, Evelyn Salt married and really started to fall for her husband. This emotion for her husband would affect the decisions that Salt would later have to make.

Salt keeps you wondering the intentions of Evelyn Salt throughout the entire movie. It makes you question her past and what she will choose for her future, like if your own life was at risk. I would recommend this movie to viewers who are into action packed with a little mystery shoved in. Salt keeps your attention, but it also makes you think what you would do in her position. Salt is a good way to get an inside look of a Russian Spy’s life and the hard decisions they must make. They risk everything. Evelyn Salt risked her family, friends, and even her own life through the entire movie to keep her cover. Salt is a fantastic movie that no one should miss out on.

freeflow23 said...
I also really loved this movie, but your review could've used more "meat". It was more of persuasive article than a review.