How the Grinch Stole Christmas | Teen Ink

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

“How the Grinch Stole Christmas” is something the whole family would enjoy. Jim Carrey stars in “How the Grinch Stole Christmas.”

Christmas is a time for hanging lights on the house trying to win a competition with your neighbor. It’s a time for making Christmas cookies and decorating the Christmas tree. A time for giving gifts and visiting family for the holidays. Well that’s what goes on in Whoville, every single year. Everybody loves Christmas and everything about it, except for the Grinch.

When Cindy Lu Hoo persuades the citizens of Whoville to invite the Grinch to the annual Cheermister the mayor of Whoville laughs. No one liked the Grinch, he hated Christmas. But when Cindy Lu Hoo wins the fight she has to face going all the way up to the Grinch’s cave, all by herself. The Grinch refuses to go until Cindy Lu Hoo mentions an award. When he shows up at the “Cheermister,” his award ends up bringing back childish memories. Of course the mayor does that on purpose. The Grinch marched back up the mountain and back into his cave and decides to get them back somehow.

Can the Grinch stop Christmas from coming? There’s only one way to find out.