Enchanted | Teen Ink

Enchanted

The movie that I recently saw was titled Enchanted. I really enjoyed this movie because it was a mix of animation and real-life acting. This movie is both enjoyable by children, because it’s a Disney movie, and it can be enjoyed by adults because of the romance and love in it.

In the film, a princess named Giselle (Amy Adams) was banished from her home in a fictitious fairytale land, Andalasia, and was sent to modern day New York. Princess Giselle was set to be married to a prince named Edward (James Marsden), but when the evil queen (Susan Sarandon)sends her to New York that all changed. She quickly learned about the chaos and the attitudes of real-life New Yorkers, who didn’t accept her. She meets a man, named Robert Philip (Patrick Dempsey), who falls for her and saves her from the harshness of the real world. I thought that this movie was very entertaining and was a great romantic comedy.

on Jul. 11 2011 at 2:45 pm
IAmTheActress BRONZE, Fresno, Texas

"Did you ever wish you could sometimes freeze frame a moment in your day, look at it and say "This is not my life?"
- Daniel Hillard, Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)

I love this movie :)