Secret Window | Teen Ink

Secret Window

With its many twists and turns, this psychological thriller is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. While Mort Rainy, a writer, played by Johnny Depp is going through a painful divorce that has left him lifeless, he encounters a strange man named Shooter accusing him of plagiarism. As expected, the drama of this accusation ensues throughout the movie, and does not disappoint. It results in threats, damaged property, and even death of multiple people. Depp does a brilliant job of blurring the line between fact and fiction.
Just when you think you know how it’s going to end, you are stunned to realize that Mort isn’t as innocent as he seems. He and Shooter may have more in common than you think! This is a must see movie, packed with suspense and drama until the end.

on Oct. 28 2010 at 1:30 am
SilverScreenGirl94 BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma
My mom told me about this movie. She loved it, but she isn't sure if she wants me to watch it yet. She's very careful of what I watch. She said she could probably just fast forward the "bad" parts. =) We both (ESPECIALLY me) LOVE Johnny Depp. But we don't watch ALL of his movies.