Letters to God | Teen Ink

Letters to God

October 14, 2010
By AleJimenez27 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
AleJimenez27 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The movie Letters to God is a soul touching story, the main character Tanner Maguire play’s Tyler Doherty a little boy that suffers with cancer and is fighting for his life. He decides to send letters to god and talk about his day. Robyn Lively play Maddy Doherty a young mom of two who lost her husband a year ago and she is going trough more problems when she found out that her youngest son had cancer. She is going through to much and pays more attention to Tyler that she forgets about her oldest soon. Through out the movie they have many motivating moments like when the kid changes many of lives with his Letters to God. This is a must see movie when you are having a family day.
You have comedy, faith, and the hope to survive cancer. This movie is based on a true story that happened during the 90´s. It had over 1 million views and it’s a worth watching movie. The director David Nixon and Patrick Doughtier really know how to make you cry. This movie is life touching and world changing it make you think that you should be grateful for what you have because you’ll never know when you last day might be.


The author's comments:
this piece measn alot, it makes me think about how you only live once so live your day to the fullest.