Cadillac Records | Teen Ink

Cadillac Records

October 13, 2010
By Anonymous

If you love music you will definitely love this movie. It introduces some famous artists such as Chuck Berry, The Howling Wolf, Little Walter, Muddy Waters, and Etta James. Leonard Chess of Chess Records wanted the American Dream but got moored than what he bargained for. Leonard an upcoming music manager managed many artists yet he got himself in some deep trouble once he managed the famous singer Ms.Etta James. She was a talented singer yet she had a drug abuse problem. Like many artists her life imitated her art.
When everyone saw the bad in her Leonard Chess saw the good he wanted the whole world to see it. But little did he know she would come with so many issues. Yet him falling deeply in love with her made it no better. She missed rehearsals which irritated him because he was missing money. He didn’t let that stop him from making her the best. He kept her in the studio day and night making her the most famous singer she turned out to be. Etta James was an amazing artist with a kind heart but didn’t know who to trust. Sooner or later Mr. Chess won over her heart because she realized he cared. To me this movie is the best because it shows the passion for love and money.