Percy Jackson | Teen Ink

Percy Jackson

July 17, 2010
By Lonesoldier GOLD, Winona Lake, Indiana
Lonesoldier GOLD, Winona Lake, Indiana
15 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Tough girls come from NY. Sweet girls come from Louisiana. Prissy girls come from California. BUT INDIANA GIRLS have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride dirt bikes, be a princess, throw left hooks, pack heat, bake a cake, change a flat, hang a light and if we have an opinon, you're......going to hear it!!"


When I watched the movie I quickly found out that it was nothing like the book. It had so many things mixed up or removed. I would've liked it more if it had at least a few more things correct besides the main things that had to be in the movie. If they make the second book into a movie I hope they put more of the details from the book into the movie. But, aside from the part that they didn't have many details from the book it was a pretty good movie. I think I would defiently suggest reading the book first and then watching the movie. If you do that then you will know what it is like in two diffrent ways.


The author's comments:
I had just finished watching the movie and thought I should give it a review. I hope that you will now know that the book and the movie are totally diffrent and not expect to know what will happen and how it will happen.