The Untitled Romance

By , Lafayette, LA
She gave him her whole heart. But departed her he did. His body was lost, yet somehow, his spirit and his soul remained forever. It was his last wish, his last hope. Somehow she must know this, though locked inside her heart she keeps it, it shines through. His last words, his last breath was "I love you".
Her solemn promise to him kept it was. She walked along the river his ashes were scattered over, and didn't stop. Never did she rest, never did she have a home, for home was inside her heart, with him. To ongoing travelers, she appeared lost and scared. But in her heart, she found that she was neither.
Three days after his death, she died of starvation and lack of rest. She'd never stopped walking. And when her body fell, her soul rose. She was finally home again, with the man she loved more than life itself. All because of love...

Supernova7 said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 1:13 am
I loved it! It made me cry. It was beautiful keep writing:)

minddancer replied...
thnks Jessica!i will keep writing! :)

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, that was really really good!  Very sweet and flowing, and I love the meaning.  Excellent job.

minddancer replied...
thnk u,thnk u :)

A_Dreamer said...

Great job, I really liked reading it! I can't wait til you post more!

[The reason that it didn't show on your profile is because you posted it as anonymous. You should put your name next time, you deserve to have people know you wrote this. :) ]

minddancer replied...
awww.thts so sweet thnx a dreamer!!!i will next time..but a few of my others are still anonymous.ill keep u posted

Lanier42 replied...
Jul. 22, 2010 at 11:14 am
but it did show up in minddancer's profile. thats how i found it. i didnt feel like searching :) it was really good. but was this a movie review?

minddancer replied...
yeah,Lanier42.sorta kinda.i watched a movie then wrote it..lol not really a movie review more like randomly insipired paragraphs of intuition

Lanier42 replied...
ah. very nice :)

minddancer replied...
Jul. 24, 2010 at 12:53 am
haha thnx :)

minddancer said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 8:56 am
i wrote this,but i was scared to put my name,so i put it anonymous.i wish i wouldve put my name!!!

minddancer replied...
Aug. 22, 2010 at 7:36 am
i have posted more articles...four to be precise...and they just got out of pending approval......id appreciate if you guys would rate and comment on it...thnx!