Letters To Juliet

“Letters to Juliet” was a beautifully written screenplay with wonderful characters and great stars. It is a romantic comedy with a little bit of adventure.
“Letters to Juliet” is about a woman named Claire (Vanessa Redgrave) who had wrote to Juliet about her lost soul-mate Lorenzo (Franco Nero). Her letter was forgotten in a wall in Verona, Italy for fifty years. Then an American named Sophie (Amanda Seyfried) finds it while traveling on her pre-honeymoon in Italy with her fiancé (Gael Garcia Bernal). She reads Claire’s heart-warming story to the rest of the Secretaries of Juliet (women who read and reply to other women’s letters about love that are stuck on the famous wall) and decides that she must write back to Claire to stop her from feeling guilty about her beloved Lorenzo. Sophie then finds Claire and sets off on a journey through Italy to find Claire’s Lorenzo with the uneager but very protective help of Claire’s grandson (Christopher Egan).
The movie was by far the best movie I have ever seen. The love and friendship between the stars is absolutely amazing. The director couldn’t have picked a better cast. It teaches people to follow their heart and to follow their dreams. It especially teaches people never to give up when the going gets tough. Claire and Sophie find out that love isn’t easy and it takes a lot of steps to get there, but it’s worth it all. It made me cry and I hope it makes you cry too. If it makes your heart feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like mine did, then you truly felt the meaning of love.

fantasygrl said...
Really great article, have been wanting to see this movie for a while.

SafeleoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 5:14 am:
Very good summery of the story. I'll have to cheak it out for my self.

DifferentTeen said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:12 pm:
hmm, I've heard of it but I didn't really want to see it like some of the other things that were out at the time but I also wouldn't mind going to go see it either. Great review by the way.

Whylime said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:27 pm:
i really wanted to see this movie from the very beginning. now i have to! thanks for convincing me.

Maleesha said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 6:17 pm:
I still haven't seen it but I have been wanthing to see it since I saw the trailer! Thanks for a great review, can't wait to see it!

vballchick replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 3:51 pm :
You're welcome and you'll love it!!:D

Grammy said...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 5:49 pm:
I haven't seen or heard of this but would really like to..sounds like something I would really enjoy.

vballchick replied...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 6:16 pm :
Thanks and you should see it. It was the best movie ever!:D

auburn42 said...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 5:13 pm:

I loved this movie!! That is a really good article vballchick:) You described the movie really well!!! I'm so proud!

<Your Best Friend>

vballchick replied...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 5:27 pm :
Hey auburn42!! Is this hammy or porky or beefy???;) I think ur hammy!!! lol Do u have an account on this website!!?? You'd like it a lot!! lol Thanks cya soon;)

auburn42 replied...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 6:34 pm :
I'm Beefy!! Because of the B....remember??? No I don't have an account, but I want one!! C u at hammy's house, porky:)

jbutterfly10 said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 6:18 pm:
I loved this movie! It was reallllllly good and I can relate to Sophia because- I think you can, too- I'm a writer whose also a somewhat romantic!

vballchick replied...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 11:00 am :
Thanks jbutterfly10!!! i loved the movie also, but I think u knew that. I'm glad u read my article and please send a link of this article to all ur friends so they can read it. I related to her too. I really want great reviews and comments so tell everyone!!!