the crow | Teen Ink

the crow

By panda51 BRONZE, Gastonia, North Carolina
panda51 BRONZE, Gastonia, North Carolina

"my thoughts and ideas may not change the world but the fact that you are reading this means that they are known"
- me

The crow follows Eric Draven after his resurection in his quest for vengence against a gang of thugs who raped his fiance and murdered both of them. After he was laid to rest a crow landed on his tomb stone and he rose from thea grave. For most of the movie he is invulnerable and posseses super human traits thanks to the crow until the the leader of the gangs gurlfriend discovers the source of his power and informs the gang. When Draven goes to rescue his dearly departeds friend his crow is killed and his powers gone. Even though he knew the risk he pressed on eventually facing the leader in close quarterc combat.; Just when it seems he will lose he calls upon painful memories and curses the leadercausing him to experience the pain his fiance felt and ultimatly suffer her same fate as welll. Another fact about the movie is that due to a combination of prop malfunction and carelessness Brandon Lee (Eric Draven) was shot and mortally wounded in the filming of one of the final gun fights he later passed away in Wilmington N.C
?