The Fourth Kind | Teen Ink

The Fourth Kind

May 14, 2010
By Kaitlyn Lee BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Kaitlyn Lee BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

There is only one person fit for this job, a boyfriend. Since apparently they make all of that scary nonsense disappear to somewhere. The Fourth Kind, released on November 6, 2009 starring Milla Jovovich, Elias Koteas, Will Patton, Hakeem Kae-Kazim is one of the most horrifying films of 2009. A movie about aliens, can’t go through with those all alone. The Fourth Kind could leave the pants being worn a bit damp. Trust me on this one. The top things going to be needed are lights on, shutting those eyes, and covering the ears.

Flip, oh yes, those lights will sure be on. How else will someone or even scarier yet something that is going to be in the mood for killing be spotted. Apparently the lights being on keep all of that away as well as a boyfriend. Now hopefully nothing will be lurking under your couch.

A pillow will be a definite necessity. Something is going to be needed to hide those scary images. Then again if that method were taking place there would be no sight of what is coming to kill. Also, there is all of this live audio, freaky as ever, we don’t want to see that. That will leave some nightmares in the noggin for nights on end.

Ear plugs, get some. The noises in this film are horrid. I myself had to plug my ears and hum to myself. Sticking in the head and mind every time that blankets are being pulled up for bed. I definitely needed my music in for a few nights.

Now with all of this knowledge with the three necessities for watching this movie it can be watched safely. Make sure the lights are on, eyes hidden in a pillow, and plugging those ears. It is a really good boyfriend cuddling movie as well, remember this. Trust me it is a thriller, one of; excuse me, the best scary movie of all times.