The Rocky Horror Picture Show | Teen Ink

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

By Ich-Bin-Kunst BRONZE, Birmingham, Other
Ich-Bin-Kunst BRONZE, Birmingham, Other

"Rose tints my world and keeps me safe from my trouble and pain"

A cult classic that was created by Richard O’ Brian and released in 1975, The Rocky Horror Picture show is a movie beyond words. This movie shocked, tickled and touched the hearts of millions of fans. If you are the kind of person who loves to sing, dance and see crazy people in corsets and fishnets, this is the movie for you. I know it sounds abstract but, we need that kind of entertainment nowadays. In today’s society, musicals have lost there edge and excitement. They all have the same boring story line about boy meets girl and living happily ever after, its nonsense! When I saw Rocky Horror Picture show, I was blown away and I don’t think people realize how great of a movie it is.

I can go on for days how much I love this movie. My favorite character is and always will be Dr. Frank-n-Furter. His looks, his voice and his attitude just makes me want to get up and sing right now! Let the Dr. and the other characters “Rose Tint Your World and keep you safe from your trouble and pain” and take you on an adventure you will never forget. You’ll learn how to Time Warp with the Transylvanians and sing Hot Patootie’s with Meatloaf. It’s a movie filled with a star studded cast and I can assure you, you will fall in love with it. So go rent it, buy it, Youtube it or go see it on broadway because the Rocky Horror Picture show is ready to release that dynamic tension and touch every individual in that special way

I love rocky horror picture show