Alice in Wonderland | Teen Ink

Alice in Wonderland

March 30, 2010
By Phoenix22 PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut
Phoenix22 PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut
30 articles 0 photos 30 comments

Six Impossible Things
1. Cats can talk
2. There is a potion to change a person’s height
3. People can fly down a rabbit hole
4. A person can get trapped inside a tea pot
5. A queen can have a huge head
6. And there is a place called wonderland
Alice in Wonderland has proven itself to be an awesome movie that is creative and impossible for reality…or is it? That decision is up to you, but this movie will take you to a different world of color, action, battles, and 3D.

This film is about a girl named Alice who has to make some pretty major decisions in her life, but when it comes to having to make them, she flies down the rabbit hole into Wonderland. Here, she meets creatures of all sorts including the Red Queen and the White Queen who battle with each other. In the movie, Alice runs into the Mad Hatter on her quest from the side of the White Queen. The Mad Hatter, portrayed by Johnny Depp, is an interesting character that is half mad but along her adventure, she grows fond of him and is found to be quite down to earth.

This 2010 film that is sure to be the hit of the year earning a variety of awards features a mega star cast. The cast includes Anne Hathaway, Johnny Depp, and from the popular Harry Potter films, Alan Rickman and Helena Bonham Carter. Not only does this film include a mega star cast, but awesome music including the single, Alice sung by Avril Lavigne and a complete soundtrack titled Almost Alice.

You can join in on the fun in 3D and fly down the rabbit hole with the movie currently playing in theaters and will later be released on DVD.