Freedom Writers

The movie Freedom Writers is an inspiring and uplifting movie. It explains what problems people face and what they can do to overcome those challenges. It shows that anyone can accomplish anything if they just work hard and don’t give up. It teaches you that if you accomplish something, it was you who did it not anybody else. You should take pride in what you accomplish. Everyone is a hero in their own way. It taught you what some people actually go through and what it is like for those people.

This story was based on a true story and has real life situations in it. People could relate to this in all different ways. Some people learn the value of having friends and family to care for you and to love you. It teaches you the value of respect and how far people go to help people that they respect. This story teaches you the value of respect and friendship. It teaches you that there are some things in life that you just have to do even if it means going to extreme measures.

In this movie the teacher (Mrs. Gruwell) goes to extreme measures to help out her class. She takes them on trips and buys them books with her own money. She gets people to speak to the class and gets to know all of the students. She became friends with all of her students through their writing. She learned to understand everyone and respect people for who they are. She taught her class important skills that they need to use to get somewhere in life. She wants them to be successful and make a change.