Sherlock Holmes

A Warner Bros Studios release, produced by Joel Silver

Everyone has heard of the famous fictitious detective, Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes is a recently released movie that has caught the attention of many people from ages 13to and older who likes a good mystery. Robert Downey Jr. plays Sherlock Holmes in this film.

Do you like action, mystery, or maybe even comedy movies? If so, you might want to check this one out. In the film, Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson, his friend, defeat Lord Blackwood. Lord Blackwood was sentenced to be hanged for the use of black magic! But when a villager sees Lord Blackwood walking around the grave yard after being pronounced dead, things get a little suspicious. Lord Blackwood then goes on to try and kill more innocent people. So Sherlock Holmes and his partner, Dr. Watson, must catch Lord Blackwood before anyone else is killed. But while Sherlock is in the middle of this case, the love of his life, Ms. Irene Adler is trying to keep him from figuring the mystery out. Will Sherlock find Lord Blackwood and send him to his death? Watch the movie to find out!

There are basically four main characters. Sherlock Holmes is the detective who uses his skills and mind to figure out how to catch the evil villain. Dr. Watson is Sherlock’s friend and serves as his assistant when solving mysteries. Lord Blackwood is the evil villain in this story, and his mission is to kill as many people as possible. Ms. Irene Adler and Sherlock Holmes’s relationship is very complicated. They love each other, but she is working for the villain.

If you like action-packed mystery, then this is the movie for you! Sherlock Holmes is rated PG-13, so if you’re under 13, you might want to take a parent or guardian with you to see it. Don’t worry; they will love the movie too. If you want to find out what happens to Sherlock Holmes, go watch the film in theatres today!

yankee#5 said...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 3:35 pm:
This is a great movie review good job

goody2shoes replied...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 1:22 pm :
i loved the review great job i think ill see the movie now
great job kalika

10smom said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 12:08 pm:
Wow! I have to see this movie now; I wasn't sure I wanted to sit thru a mindless action film; but I see that they have kept Sherlock Holmes' wit and cunning alive in this movie. Thanks for the information!

cdstroh1212 said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:20 am:
This is such a good review!!!! Keep on writing. Congrats

GNBL replied...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:09 pm :
This review was fantastic. You should be very proud of yourself.

ginny jane said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:18 am:
Great movie review! I thought it was very interesting. I enjoyed reading it.
Congratulations

tortor112596 said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:15 am:
Wonderful review! I saw the movie and thought that this was an outstanding decription! Congratulations!

XtremeMelon said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:14 am:
I just saw Sherlock Holmes for myself the other day and this review is spot on! It is amazing what kids can write these days. I am throughly impressed Kalika! Keep on posting good work!

Fanja said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:23 am:
Detectives and mysteries, I loved the books when i was teen so if i have the chance to look at this film, i really would be glad to . . .
Thanks to let us discover it, Kalika !!!!!!
And SH would have said in French, to see this movie seems "Elementaire mon cher Watson"

apparel said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:19 am:
Great review!!

indigo said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:17 am:
I have not see the movie but after reading the review , I think I will.

Yatin said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:16 am:
Liked your review, would like to see more on other movies too from you.

SaraSuz said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:15 am:
Great movie, a must see! Awesome review, any other movies you might recommend??

yatya said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:13 am:
This is an excellant article , love it.

MOVIES123 said...
Mar. 7, 2010 at 2:56 pm:
I think that this review fits the movie perfectly! Anyone who reads it will want to watch the movie!

CDawgie said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 10:59 am:
I saw this with a friend. Your review is right on.

K.Chop said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 8:37 am:
I saw the movie and liked it. Your review was right on target. Thanks, Kalika.

Mrs. E said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 8:17 am:
I haven't seen this movie, but your review makes me want to go this weekend!

Debbie said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 8:17 am:
The description of the movie is well thought out. The movie is something my husband and I were think of going to see. Now I really want to see it....Thanks for the information.

Mrs. Mc said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 8:14 am:
Wow! You are published!You made the movie sound exciting! Congratulations!

Mrs. G said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 8:09 am:
Congratulations on becoming published! This is a great movie review. It makes me want to see the movie again!