I Am Legend This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“I Am Legend” is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It’s so good, I saw it in theaters twice! I would recommend it to everyone over the age of 13, because it is very entertaining and will leave you on the edge of your seat.

The year is 2012, and Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a scientist trying to find a cure for the virus that killed 5.4 billion people. He is immune to it and has been researching a cure for three years.

He is the only one left in New York City and is searching for other survivors. Along with his dog, Sam, Neville tries to fight off the dark seekers, who are victims of the virus. They try to take him over, but using his survival skills, he manages to outlast them. As the movie progresses, the audience wonders if he has what it takes to cure the virus, and how he will do it.

A strong scene in the movie is when Neville is looking for his dog in a dark building. Smith does a good job because he makes you feel like you are there. As he searches, you start to hear noises. The audience wonders if he will come out alive. With many scenes like this in the movie, you will be on the edge of your seat.

Overall, I think “I Am Legend” is the best movie of the year. With good acting, suspenseful scenes, and a good plot, “I Am Legend” will definitely go down as a legend. I recommend it to anyone who likes action films.

DustyLPhoenixArizona said...
Great JOB! That movie was GREAT!

ToI NicargraTi No said...
гьььь Ш куфддн вшыдшлу нщгк кумушц фтв Ш куфддн ерштл еру ьщмшу шы скфзю ДЩД ОЛ Ш ФСЕГФДДН ЕРШТЛ ШЕЫ ЩЛ ФТВ ШЕ ВУЫУКМУЫ ФИЩГЕ -69 ЫЕФКы!!!!!!! пщщвину!!!!!! дщд ол

anonymous replied...
What! Does this mean

Holyy COWZ replied...
Ш ещефддн фпкуу ВГВУ!!!! Ш ЕРШТЛ ЕРШЫ ЫГСЛЫ ИГЕЕ ИГЕЕ Ш ЕРШТЛ ШЕЫ ЩЛ ЕЩЩЩЩЩ!!!!!! ДЩД ОЛ НУЫЫЫ!!! РЩЩКФН АЩК ЕРУ ЫЬЩЩЕРШ!тщ ыукшщгыдн  ерщ ершы лшв шы пщщвююю idk engleesh

anonymous replied...
you are speaking russian

anonymous said...
good job, good coment, good world

anonymous said...
Nice Reveiw This is pretty good. The Movie was awesome too...

DifferentTeen said...
I am Legend is my favorite movie of all time. I've watched it like 50 times, literally. The alternative ending is great too. Nice article, you're a great writer!

JHale_44 said...
I love Will Smith. He's Sexy

Clayton C. said...
Will Smith is a beast.

Xavier S. said...
this was an awsome movie and so was this review

miraa said...
Feb. 26, 2009 at 12:39 am
Omg I really loved this movie. This reveiw was great on it. I almost cried at the end though, thats the only thing i didnt like about it. HaHa.. But I love will smith.

mmmm said...
LOVED IT

ponyluv13 said...
Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:20 am
hi! i think this review was well written and i understand why you gave it this review, but i don't think this movie was all that great. it was entertaing and i liked it pretty well, but it had some mistakes and patches that weren't thought through very well by the writers and director. also the dark seekers weren't very good in graphics. you could tell they were fake. i liked this movie but it was also really really sad. :D -ponyluv13 (Leah)

bradley said...
this movie was GREAT!! overall it was an awsome movie but the only thing i thought disappointing was the ending. it may have been just me but i didnt like iPr