Home Alone 1 | Teen Ink

Home Alone 1

February 1, 2010
By kerhard BRONZE, Athens, Other
kerhard BRONZE, Athens, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

"Home alone 1" a Christmas comedy. This film will touch your heart and tickle your funny bone. A fight with his brother buzz for the pizza, Kevin Mc Callister (Culkin) go to the attic bedroom where wishes his family simply disappear. The next morning his family prepared to go a Christmas vacation to Paris France. kevin left at home, 2 burglars Harry and Marv. Kevin has to protect the house troughing different things like a gun some electric machines. Home alone 1 is written by John Hughes and the director is Chris Columbus. The film shows how clever Kevin is and how with a little fantasy. This story can make a good comedy. Home alone is not only a comedy, it is an adventure because you are intriguing to find out if Kevin managed to stop the burglars. Home alone 1 show us the relationship and the love of mother and the son. The film home alone 1 is release in Hellas 21 December 1990. John Hughes is very clever and has a lot of imagination the things that Kevin does are very interesting and clever. I think that is very good comedy and a very interesting film. I recommend to go see it.