Juno This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Juno” is made up of equal parts hilarity and compassion, satire and seriousness. It brings together completely different genres and shows that they can coexist without becoming overdone or ridiculous.

“Juno” tells the endearing story of Juno MacGuff (Ellen Page), an offbeat 16-year-old who must face the reality of being pregnant. Armed with the support of preppy friend Leah (Olivia Thirlby), overwhelmed parents Bren (Allison Janney) and Mac (J.K. Simmons), and best friend/ father of the baby, Paulie (Michael Cera), she decides to give her child to a childless couple she finds in the local classifieds.

“Juno” is heartfelt and real, not glorifying teenage pregnancy but instead showing how people can make it through even the scariest of situations with the help of friends and family.

Chock full of witty one-liners, nonsensical jargon that’s amusing even if you’re not sure what they’re saying, and a cast that’s talented beyond their years, let it be said that if you’re only going to see one film this year, make it “Juno.” You’ll probably laugh, you’ll probably go “aww,” but you’ll definitely leave the theater feeling good

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 10, 2012 at 3:24 am
Yeah "Juno" was marvelous. It wasn't fake or a movie glamourizing teen pregnancy. Sure it had some comical twists, but that was for entertainment. Good review~

Batmanbabe said...
I really enjoyed this and agree completely!(:

blondie1 said...
I have never thought of a way to describe Juno until i read this. Juno is real. I love this review and this movie! Awesome!

ZeeBYoung said...
I love this movie as well. Not only was it funny, but it was also real, and heartfelt. The entire I didnt feal like I was watching just another movie dramatizing or glorifying teen pregnancy. I felt like I was watching someones life that happened to be filmed. Love the atricle too. It does a great job of interpreting the movie for what it was.

Medina D. said...
i also saw it once, but it was good :) i think I'll see it again..................

tay22 said...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 8:11 am
This movie was awesome. I'm in love with it!

JuliaIE said...
Love the movie. (: Also love the article! Please comment my review? I'd love to hear what you think of it.

mimi:) said...
this movie was great it really shows teens the consequences of having kids. this has to be one of the best mives ever!!!

CupCakes023 said...
OK this movie rocks and I think that the person who did this review did an AWESOME job reviewing it =D

Mr.Knightley said...
I haven't see this movie yet, but now I'm convinced that I have to!

Jenelle C. said...
This was a great movie.
Definitely a family and romance movie.

Musick said...
Oct. 26, 2008 at 2:01 am
this movie is funny and good

savannnnnnah. said...
Oct. 9, 2008 at 12:51 am
This is a great review! The movie is one that still watch over and over again.

Ashley S. said...
I thought the article on "Juno" was perfect. It was a laugh and cry film and you hit on all the points of the movie. Though I still refuse to cry in a movie my mom cried like a baby.

Morgan52 replied...
the movie was perfect to show teens what they would have to go through if they got pregnant. but its also a great movie . I love the movie i think junos cloths is perfect