Sherlock Holmes | Teen Ink

Sherlock Holmes

If you are looking for a movie with action and humor this season, Sherlock Holmes is the movie to see. So get out of your seat and get watching. Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are excellent duo, successfully recreating the characters of Sherlock Holmes and Watson. This duo can be seen making audiences laugh over and over again.
Director Guy Ritchie has successfully recreated the stories of Arthur Conan Doyle, giving the story more. Bringing in $62.5 million in its opening week, making it Guy Ritchie's biggest box-office success yet. Sherlock Holmes has more action, suspense and humor. Lord Blackwood will send chills down your spine.
Sherlock Holmes is the perfect movie for any teen or adult. With steamy boxing sequences and gorgeous Rachel McAdams, what’s not to love? This movie has something for everyone. Full of intrigue, you won’t be able to blink an eye. With stars like Rachel McAdams, Mark Strong, Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, the cast is undeniably great. Go see the movie that has everyone laughing, Sherlock Holmes.