Romeo & Juliet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Here arrives yet another rendition of Shakespeare's tragedy Romeo and Juliet for the new generation. It stars two fresh, young faces who have already made their debuts on the big screen. Romeo is portrayed by the determined Leonard Di Caprio from "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" and the charming Claire Danes of "Little Women" depicts Juliet. They help bring the many mature themes to younger audiences. The authentic Shakespeare language wasn't modified at all, but suits the movie.

The supporting actors of the Montague and Capulet families bring comic relief to the movie which makes it even more enjoyable. This production contains everything that a variety of audiences will be satisfied with. The viewers can be caught up in the romance, the edge-of-your-seat suspense, a lot of action, violence, blood, and a whole lot of depth in the dialogue.

This is a must-see, especially for the older teenage students who have read and studied Romeo and Juliet in school