The Movie "2012" | Teen Ink

The Movie "2012"

By whocldluvme SILVER, Lillington, North Carolina
whocldluvme SILVER, Lillington, North Carolina

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. (I Corinthians 13:4)
and may God teach us how to love (me, 2009)

Ever see something that made you put your hand over your mouth in awe? That is how I sat the whole time, during the movie 2012! That would be a vague statement, if it was just me, but scanning the theater I realized it was several viewers. The movie was Amazing-- on so many levels--! Action packed, awesome graphics. The only unbelievable piece to this movie was the luck of the main characters. I mean, I could almost see it, if they were some spiritual believers of some kind of deity but, no. Just your run of the mill, dysfunctional family fighting to stay alive in the midst of the Apocalypse. And what could save you in the midst of so much turmoil and chaos, Prayer? God?... not these guys... The Almighty Dollar. Typical! With a lot of ground shaking, a black president, and the careful placement of some really hot guys, this movie is actually worth seeing again. I give this movie 4.5 stars and a good ol' OOHRAH, for the Marines who were just as riveted as I.