Avatar

I just watched the movie Avatar. It is.. the most beautiful and soul toucing films I have ever watched. It tells a story about how we invade a planet called Pandora for this special mineral.
The scientists who are studying the native population, the Nadi, are trying o find ways of making the Nadi stop hating the Humans. The Nadi worship nature. What is inspirational about this movie is that after you watch it it makes you realize that the world we live in today is corrupt and in a sense.. bad. The human race in general is NOT concerned about the wellfare of our planet. That is why the movie is good. YOU NEED TO WATCH IT IN 3D!!! The graphics alone make it all worthwhile. I can't say more for those who have not watched it. But let me tell you this. IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS. You need to watch this movie to actually love it.

DayofRain50 said...
I loved this movie too! It has so many important themes to it. By the way, I know most people find these kind of corrections annoying, but I'm just a freak who gets bugged by these things. They're Na'vi, not Nadi. Sorry, it was just acting as a minor annoyance towards me. 

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks for your comment! And thankyou for correcting my mistake=), I wasn't quite sure about that.

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey this is the author. I just want to point out that this was my first ever posting and does not do justice to this film! Don't judge the film based on this review!!!

dragonbiscuits This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:50 am
I wouldn't worry about that too much, this movie is too hard to explain how incredible it is! Anyone who reads this article and commets: JUST GO SEE IT!!! THE AUTHOR IS RIGHT!!! =D