Juno (2007)

Macguff the Crime Dog (Juno 2007)

Random comedy is one of the best kinds of movies there can be, Juno is by far in the top five in my book. If you don’t like completely random humor from Ellen Page, you should probably get checked out by a doctor. Even though it is a matter of opinion, I haven’t had anyone tell me that they hadn’t liked the movie.

[Spoiler alerts]
The movie is about a girl named Juno Macguff; she’s a junior in high school and gets pregnant by her best friend Paulie Bleaker. At first, she's understandably upset and confused, then decides to give her baby to a couple who wants one. She carried out through the whole pregnancy, and had an adoption couple ready, but they got a divorce but Juno eventually still gave the baby to the adoption mother because Mark, the dad, wasn’t ready to be a dad. The two live together happily ever after, and Paulie and Juno get back together.

The movie made me think about how weird it would be to be a teenage mother, and how much support you would need to get by the whole thing.

I really enjoyed this movie and its actually my favorite movie and would be a great experience to watch with your friends.