New Moon

When i saw New Moon had had very low expectations. I read the books and they where so much better then the first movie (shocker, books being better then the movie! who would have guess?!). But this movie was awesome! It enjoiyed every second from the slow dramatic opening to the cliffhanger end. It was thrilling and they did a better job then the author when it came to bella's hallucinations. It was fast paced funny and heartbreaking. Some parts had you ready to cry and others gripping your seats. It was much better then the first movie and i liked the movie better then the book!

Scarlet Mind said...
Dec. 22, 2009 at 1:03 am
I think you need to tell what you liked more. Like did you like thw b-day scene more than Taylor Lautner in the rain (i don't)

Fayrouz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Criticism first :)
better grammar please! no one takes any writing seriously if grammar is being slaughtered every sentence. also, there are spelling errors.
Second, please elaborate. You describe how you felt but you did not support it with scenes or anything.
But you did have good voice in the story, just add better word choice :)
i realize that i sometimes do not capitalize my i's when i write, but that is in comments...not work that is being submited...i ho... (more »)