New Moon

No sane teenage girl can resist the beautifully sculpted abs of the oh-so-hot werewolf Jacob Black. The sequel to the first movie - that makes even forty year old women squeal - can be summed up in just one word: GOOD! The guys were hotter, the color was normal, they were less spiny scenes that make you queasy, and the actors definitely took a good dose of acting steroids. The music was no where near as good as the first, but everything else instantly was better. New moon was good, from a stand point of a person who has never read the books, but from the stand point of the twi-hards of the world: the movie was EPIC!
Chris Weitz did a great job of bringing the book to the big screen, and actually made you feel towards Jacob Black. To the die hard Team Edward's out there, you will probably, actually, kind of want Jacob to get Bella, but then of course come to your senses! New Moon made the book, that was probably most boring of the series, one of the most exciting movies of the year.
New Moon is definetly worth the money, and yes to those of you who roll your eyes at the very word vampire, will enjoy this movie

BasketballChick5 said...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 3:31 pm:
But seriously people who lovvvveeeee<3 twilight i am sorry!

BasketballChick5 said...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 3:31 pm:
Bella wasn't good in the past two movies she kinda clingy and weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BasketballChick5 said...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 3:29 pm:
OK, I love Jacob(Taylor) he is so hotttt!!! But steriods really?????? And maybe they made Twilight dark becasue thats the wawy it was made to be..It was raining most of the time and on rainy sad days is it supposed to be Bright adn colorful come-on i really don't like the Twilight Saga at all!!! But my sister has every book and reads them all the time its gets annoying!!!And I hate edward and Bella is not good in the past two movies!!! She gets on my nerves!