New Moon | Teen Ink

New Moon

December 7, 2009
By cduke SILVER, Overland Park, Kansas
cduke SILVER, Overland Park, Kansas
6 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened.


No sane teenage girl can resist the beautifully sculpted abs of the oh-so-hot werewolf Jacob Black. The sequel to the first movie - that makes even forty year old women squeal - can be summed up in just one word: GOOD! The guys were hotter, the color was normal, they were less spiny scenes that make you queasy, and the actors definitely took a good dose of acting steroids. The music was no where near as good as the first, but everything else instantly was better. New moon was good, from a stand point of a person who has never read the books, but from the stand point of the twi-hards of the world: the movie was EPIC!
Chris Weitz did a great job of bringing the book to the big screen, and actually made you feel towards Jacob Black. To the die hard Team Edward's out there, you will probably, actually, kind of want Jacob to get Bella, but then of course come to your senses! New Moon made the book, that was probably most boring of the series, one of the most exciting movies of the year.
New Moon is definetly worth the money, and yes to those of you who roll your eyes at the very word vampire, will enjoy this movie