Twilight Movie Reveiw | Teen Ink

Twilight Movie Reveiw

By KikiT BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
KikiT BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado

Twilight struck the box office November 21, 2008. On the opening night Twilight made 37.2 million dollars. The movie fans kept growing and on the second night it made 70.6 million dollars. Spiderman made 27.3 the first night.

Kristen Stewart stars as Bella Swan. When her mother remarries Bella decides she is going to live with her dad, Charlie (Billy Burke). Bella has never really been the type of girl who is into the whole guy concept. Her feelings change when she meets the mysterious Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). At first Bella and Edward have a love hate relationship; he sometimes enjoys her company but other times it seems like he wants nothing to do with her. Bella and Edward eventually fall in love in the action packed movie. Bella learns a haunting secret about her adored Edward. Their lives change forever when another group of vampires are out to kill Bella.

Although I thought this movie was great I liked the book better. It has more details and more action; but all movies cant include everything a book does. If you’re a teen I encourage you to see this movie. If you like young adult movies definitely go see this one!

on Nov. 10 2009 at 8:29 pm
koolkat101love SILVER, Palm Bay, Florida

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations."

I thought the book was better too. I liked the movie though. The book went into a lot more detail and gave you a lot more detail.