Paranormal Activity | Teen Ink

Paranormal Activity

By inkdnpierced BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
inkdnpierced BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona

Paranormal Activity; the name brings chills down the spines of many movie goers everywhere. Equally frightening is the movie itself. If it wasn’t for my friends and my fuzzy hoodie, who knows what would have happened to me! However, if you love horror flicks, this is a prime choice for you. The story is intriguing; a young woman claiming to be haunted by some sort of being, since the age of eight years old. Overwhelmed with curiosity, her boyfriend buys a video camera in hopes of documenting these abnormal activities. Most of the action occurs in the bedroom; and by action, I mean the haunting. As soon as the lights go off, you will see shocking footage of the paranormal being lurking about. Shocking events occur which fill the theater with screams and gasps. The ending provokes the mind to wander, thinking of the possible outcomes. If you are looking for a good scare and a view into the paranormal world, then check out this movie. It is rated R and I do recommend that children be left at home. I myself am 17 and this movie freaked me out. If you plan on seeing this, bring a sweatshirt or blanket, and above all, friends… you will need them!

I love scary movies and this one satisfied my craving!