The Hangover | Teen Ink

The Hangover

September 18, 2009
By JoshC BRONZE, Miami Beach, Florida
JoshC BRONZE, Miami Beach, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Todd Phillips “The hangover,” definitely stands out as the funniest movie of the year. This movie will make you laugh so hard until you can't breathe anymore! The movie takes place in Las Vegas and it all starts with the bachelor named Doug (Justin Bartha) and his three groomsmen, Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Welms), and Alan (Zach Galifianakis). These three guys will take you on a trip that is going to make you think just exactly what the heck happened. It goes from a “complete blackout,” to them finding a baby in the closet, and then realizing that they just lost the bachelor, Doug. Another reason to see this movie is because it exemplifies the meaning of friendship and it also shows a “wolf pack” between these four best friends. These guys will have you laughing for weeks about their stupidity. It's the next funniest comedy after “Superbad”.
If you haven't already went this summer to see this downright hilarious clip, then you better get off your butt and go see it before it leaves the theater. If you don't then you going to have to wait dreadfully until it comes out on DVD. I saw the movie this summer and I have no doubt in my mind that it was the best comedy of the year. It was so amazing that it took the theater security to kick me out because I did not want to leave. I was literally glued to my seat and crying because it was just that funny. And if you are 25 yrs. old or less, I guarantee that you would absolutely fall in love with their absurd humor, but if you are older than twenty-five, I doubt it that you would enjoy these guys sense of humor.
Even though “The Hangover” shows a lot of loud and obnoxious behavior, it also exemplifies a hell of a good time! This movie was definitely the laugh-out loud comedy of the year.