Step Brothers | Teen Ink

Step Brothers

By aser0 BRONZE, Miami Shores, Florida
aser0 BRONZE, Miami Shores, Florida

Will Ferrell and John Reilly star in a hilarious, laugh out loud movie. Ferrell and Reilly play “Dale” and “Brennan” who are two immature 40 year olds that still live with their parents and don't have a job. They have the minds of 13 year olds and do funny activities. This comedy will bring laughs all throughout the movie.

“Step brothers” is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. “Step Brothers” will impress young men the most. I believe older people will not understand the humor in this movie because it is very immature and stupid. This movie is the greatest comedy of 2008. I loved “Talladega Nights” which starred both Will Ferrell and John Reilly. This duo created another great hit of 2008. These stupid comedies make me laugh so much and make me want to see a sequel. I am already a Will Ferrell fan and this movie just gave Me another reason to be one.

My favorite part was the lumberjack scene where Brennan came raging through the door and rescues the therapist/girlfriend. The way the director chose to show the title at the beginning was very clever and funny. This is when Dale and Brennan first meet. Another great scene was the first night when they were both laying in bed and threatening each other. Funniest movie of 2008.

I think Will Ferrell and John Reilly were perfect for their roles because they showed that they were great at playing stupid idiots in “Talladega Nights.” This movie also included my favorite actor Seth Rogen who only played a small scene but still was pretty hilarious. Will Ferrell fans will be happy with another comical movie. The Ferrell and Reilly played two average losers that were very immature.

Other people might say this movie is stupid or immature and it is, but if you want a good hour and a half laugh then I suggest you watch it. From the beginning to the end there were hysterical scenes and lines. This movie is a one of a kind. I really can't think of a movie to compare it with. I would definitely, absolutely, without a doubt say this is a must-see movie. Best comedy of 2008.

Watch Step Brothers. hilarious movie. Its a must-see.

on Oct. 13 2009 at 9:57 am
BrittneySamantha SILVER, Tomball, Texas

you may say im a dreamer, but im not the only one -john lennon

step brothers is by far one of the funniest movies ever! :D