Star Trek

OK. If you haven't seen this movie, go watch it NOW! IT'S SOO COOL! I was mad at first when one of the critics said it was better than Iron Man (which by the way is a cool movie too) but after I watched it I realized that it was (almost) TRUE! Now, just to let you know, you don't have to be a Trekkie in order to watch this movie. I had no previous knowledge of the "star trek universe) but I understood it completely! If you haven't seen the show (like my) or any of the other movies, you won't be completely lost when you watch it. Think of it as a totally different movie. My dad (who by the way is a next generation trekkie) though that it was gonna be really stupid. He was blown away by how well it tied the characters together and told the untold story of their beginning. Please don't judge the movie by the show. You don't have to be a nerd (ok, don't anyone take that comment personally) in order to watch it.
As Nike says :"JUST DO IT!" watch it! its cool!

anonymousfish said...
ok, I realize that someone may not like my article. That dosen't bother me. What bothers me is that someone gave me a 1 out of 5 stars without explaining or giving advice for improvement. I don't think it's right for someone to critisize someone's work and not give ideas for improvement. There's a reason that there are public disccusions about people's work. Feedback is really helpful, and that's why the rating charts are there, but before the next person rates... (more »)

anonymousfish said...
c'mon people.... COMMENT! FEEDBACK! PLEASE? ......please? Just post something already! sheesh!