Star Trek | Teen Ink

Star Trek

By anonymousfish BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri
anonymousfish BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri

Like I always say, there is no 'I' in TEAM... there's a 'ME' though, if you jumble it up. -House

OK. If you haven't seen this movie, go watch it NOW! IT'S SOO COOL! I was mad at first when one of the critics said it was better than Iron Man (which by the way is a cool movie too) but after I watched it I realized that it was (almost) TRUE! Now, just to let you know, you don't have to be a Trekkie in order to watch this movie. I had no previous knowledge of the "star trek universe) but I understood it completely! If you haven't seen the show (like my) or any of the other movies, you won't be completely lost when you watch it. Think of it as a totally different movie. My dad (who by the way is a next generation trekkie) though that it was gonna be really stupid. He was blown away by how well it tied the characters together and told the untold story of their beginning. Please don't judge the movie by the show. You don't have to be a nerd (ok, don't anyone take that comment personally) in order to watch it.
As Nike says :"JUST DO IT!" watch it! its cool!

I doubt a lot of people will read my article, but i just wanted you to know that the movie inspired me to make a comic book. now, before you go calling me wierd, i just want you to know that i drew all the star trek characters as fish and wrote a totally different story. Im soo cool, aren't i?

ok, I realize that someone may not like my article. That dosen't bother me. What bothers me is that someone gave me a 1 out of 5 stars without explaining or giving advice for improvement. I don't think it's right for someone to critisize someone's work and not give ideas for improvement. There's a reason that there are public disccusions about people's work. Feedback is really helpful, and that's why the rating charts are there, but before the next person rates my work, I would rather they give a reason for giving me a high or low score. Please keep that in mind while you read and rate people's articles.

c'mon people.... COMMENT! FEEDBACK! PLEASE? ......please? Just post something already! sheesh!