The Girl Next Door | Teen Ink

The Girl Next Door

By Steve670 BRONZE, Amsterdam, New York
Steve670 BRONZE, Amsterdam, New York

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need...roads."

-Christopher Lloyd 1985

The Girl Next Door is a teen Drama/Comedy. With main characters Matthew Kidman (Emile Hirsch) and Danielle (Elisha Cuthbert). Matthew is a straight A student in the 12th grade who doesn't really know what its like to party.
Until he meets a beautiful new neighbor of his who he accidentally sees naked from his bedroom window. She goes to his house but does not tell his parents about the ordeal. She takes Matt for a car ride to reveal that she is anything but offended by Matt's mistake.
But just when Matt thought that everything was perfect about Danielle, his sex-maniac friend Eli reveals a porno to him that Danielle starred in. Distraught, Matthew has no idea how to handle this. Taking Eli's advice, Matt takes Danielle to a cheap motel when it becomes obvious to Danielle that Matt has found out about her secret. She then abruptly ends the relationship there. Matt is close to getting Danielle back a few days later, but is stopped when he meets Danielle's porn manager Kelly who is not happy about Matt trying to keep her away from doing porn films. The plot then thickins as it becomes harder and harder for Matthew to get Danielle back.
This is a great movie for anyone above the age of 14.The movie is rated R for strong sexual content and some drug/alchohol use. But the movie keeps you intrigued with numerous conflicts from beginning to end.I give this movie 3 1/2 stars. A 9/10. Strong sex,swearing,and drug content,with a restriction of anyone under 14.

I loved this movie!!!! Reommend it to anyone who is allowed to watch a R-rated film. Absolutely incredible!