Sorority Row

“Sorority Row”, a film based on a group of sorority girls who end up killing their house sister and then one by one end up dying until the killer is finally killed. Most of the killing happens in the sorority house and the very unrealistic story makes every other character, but the other sorority girls stay completely clueless. This film had no real plot it was just 2 hours of girls running around and dying. This sounds pointless doesn't it? “The House On Sorority Row” was a good movie in its time. Hendler's attempt to remake it was a failure.
“Sorority Row” was a movie I had very high hopes for, but ended up disappointing me. This suspense-based film is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. What was meant to be a horror film turned out to be an awful movie with beautiful girls in a sorority house. A Stewart Hendler film that was just too awful to bear. Hendler's attempt to copy “Scream” wasn't very good. A movie I waited 2 hours in line to see the day of release, that wasn't worth a second of my time. What would have saved this movie is making it a little more realistic and casting girls who know how to act.
Those of age to see this movie, this is a warning review, the movie was awful, it had no interesting scenes and the plot is horrible. The peak of this film when the first girl (Megan) is killed, after that every death in the movie gets less and less interesting. The movie stays interesting for the first thirty minutes and the goes downhill from there. This is a movie I will never buy on DVD nor encourage anyone to see if anything I would discourage anyone to see

Liz_N11 said...
Oct. 4, 2009 at 4:52 am
I am glad somebody else thinks the way I do. Scary movies are not actually scary. Steven King was the king of horror.

king kong said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 11:53 am
I waited to see that movie but I dident see it so thanks for telling it is not very good.:P