The Notebook | Teen Ink

The Notebook

By Penny Grattan BRONZE, Leeds, Other
Penny Grattan BRONZE, Leeds, Other

Wow. How can two hours of viewing have such an impact?!
This romantic love story will be sure to leave viewers in tears, with the beautiful story of how two young people find undying love for eachother, and end up actually dying together.
Complete with eye-opening surprises and twists in the story, Rachel McAdams plays main character Allie, well and truly falling for Noah Calhoun, her knight in shining armour, played by Ryan Gosling.
It's any girls dream to meet the love of their life at a Carnival! This is an award winning movie, able to turn even the less soppy of us weak at the knees.
It's definitely a must-see!

Walking out of the cinemas and getting that feeling where you just wish that some of the things that happened in the film happened in real life. That's exactly what inspired this article.

on Oct. 24 2009 at 4:59 pm
harvardsp2013 SILVER, Castleton, New York

What's meant to be will come to be

I just watched A Walk to Remember (also based on a book by Nicholas Sparks) and after reading the book I thought it was good, but it left out so many key points that made the story worth a box of tissues. I heard the Notebook was supposed to be much more sad than A Walk to Remember, but I shall soon find out because I'm renting it next week.

ikik said...
on Sep. 29 2009 at 3:09 pm
I love this movie:) Great review!