The Proposal

The minute I found out Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock were starring side by side in this film, I knew I would watch it a million times. It was the perfect set up for a comedy duo to shine. Both their characters, as expected, oozed with witty sarcasm throughout the film. Hence causing more than a few chuckles, and a good amount of 'belly laughs'. This is everything you would expect from a romantic comedy, including the far away destination, the turbulence between the meant to be happy couple, and the overly romantic ending. It's just enough to make any girl fall for it, and gives guys the excuse to see Sandra Bullock wearing next to nothing. (Let's not forget Ryan Reynolds wearing not much more.) The plot is something not far off perfect, and will leave you smiling. If you didn't love Reynolds before this, you certainly will now. As he becomes a hero, as uncertain as he is about it, and Bullock comes out of her shell as the girl who never thought she could fall in love. This is the feel good film of the summer, with unexpected laughs, and a fun plot. If you walk out of that movie theatre and haven't laughed once, then there is something wrong with you because this film, is a true comedy.

sunshine101 said...
Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:13 am
I LOVED THIS MOVIE!! AND YES THE END WAS UNEXPECTED! I like how u used a lot of detail!

misslady10167 said...
I loved it. But it was funny. So don't hate people.

Lynni said...
Agree completly. The movie always kept me into it, and had me laughing the whole time. Don't forget the unexpected ending. Great movie, want to see it again.

badgers21 replied...
this movie was terrible. not even funny!

Lynni replied...
I don't know what your talking about, it was a good movie. maybe not the best in the world, but at least its not like some really stupid movie. ya ive seen better ones, but it was ok