Obsessed | Teen Ink

Obsessed

“Obsessed”, is an action pack thriller that will keep you enticed. Though the beginning is kind of flat, by mid-movie you will be hanging on to the edge of your seat with its balance of both thriller and suspense.

Derrick Charles has everything he could ever want, a beautiful wife, adoring son, and a new house to start his blissful life. When a new temp comes to work in his office area, things take a turn for the worse. At first Lisa's behavior comes off as just innocent flirting and crush, but as the movie progresses it turn into a full blown obsession. And Sharon, Derrick's wife, isn't having it. Sharon and Lisa face off and only one will be left standing to claim Derrick.

Although the ending is nothing less than predictable (most of main points shown in previews), it is a film that can be enjoyed by many.

I hope the reader of this review gets a clear insight into what the movie is about and enjoys this article.

TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois

He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

I love this movie too! It's one of my favorites by far!

sconnelly said...
I found this review to be very helpful. I saw the movie myself and I feel you described it perfectly. However, it would be helpful to other people who haven't seen it yet, to know a little bit more about how you felt about it. Other than that, the review was very helpful!

demartinot said...
The movie obsessed was a action-packed thriller! "Obsessed" kept me on the edge of my seat the throughout the whole movie, although at the beginning of the movie, it did not explain the background of Derrick Charles, as you said. I think this review of the movie is an accurate and well-explained summary of the movie. You did a fantastic job giving a brief explaination of what the movie is about.

bumblebee88 said...
OMG! wat a interesting movie! it had on the edge of my seat! beonyce is awesome! she really was seria ferice in tht movie! its a must c movie!oooo!!!

syd.23 said...
this amost c movie!!!