X-men Origins

Recently the prequel to the X-men movie series has his theatres across the country. X-men Origins: Wolverine was put together and based on marvel comic books, the same as the other three movies that have been made. This is typically only categorized as a sci-fi movie due to the scientific ideas presented about mutation and human evolution. Though it has these ideas many people watch this movie for the action in it.
This is where my primary interest came from. All the intense action scenes with the different types of characters and their powers made it very fun for the audience to enjoy the characters and pick their favorites. I also liked the variety in the tone of the dialogue used within the script. One minute Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) could be bickering with Liev Schreiber (Sabretooth) and the next he would be joking around with some friends.
This movie was awesome in my opinion and it made more money in its premier weekend than any of the prior three X-men movies have to top it all off.

tatsu said...
This wasa great movie you covered the whole movie perfectly.

u gay said...
it was a ALSOME MOVE

ya yababa said...
this movie was ausommmmmm