Bruno | Teen Ink

Bruno

July 22, 2009
By JusticeJohnson SILVER, Pine Junction, Colorado
JusticeJohnson SILVER, Pine Junction, Colorado
7 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Sacha Baron Cohen and Larry Charles did it again in this side-splitting follow up to Borat, with Gustaf Hammarsten as Lutz as Brüno's assistaint and Clifford Bañagale as Brüno's Ex, they were unstoppable. If you thought Borat was funny then Brüno will not be a Disappointment.

The movie starts out with gay Austrian fashion reporter Brüno wanting to find fame in America, and through various forms of crude yet hilarious jokes, fails one time after another. Brüno tries everything to become famous. He adopts his black son O.J. (played by Chibundu Orukwowu). Then he tells the Richard Bey TV talk show audience he swaped O.J. for an I-Pod. Then later, he Realizes that most of the big time celebrities are straight and believes if he becomes straight he will indeed become famous. He goes on hunting trips, Swinger partys, and even joins the national guard to try an become a straight man.

All in all, this moive is 8.8 out of 10. What I have to say about Brüno is that It made me laugh. But it might not be the same for everyone, the film contains lots of nudity, language, and controversial scenes and elements that might offend you. The movie was very fast pace and easy to watch, and I will always be amazed my the acting skill that Sacha Baron Cohen has, will any thing ever be too much for him to handle?


The author's comments:
This movie I'm sure can also be considered a Documentary film.